Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Unlikely Style Icons - Parisian Toddler

Dress You Up In My Love from Jak&Jill Blog

Is it wrong for someone (who is close to clocking up a quarter of a century!) to be both jealous and in awe of someone who could still (possibly) wet the bed? This stylish Parisian toddler was caught in all of his perfectly styled, sartorial glory by Tommy and ever since I saw it a couple of days ago I just can't get the image out of my head. I am green with envy because I just adore his jacket and have been on the hunt for something similar for some time. but to no avail. There is simply no way that you would see a child dressed anywhere near as stylish as this little chap anywhere other than Paris. I can assure you that despite my undoubted cuteness I partook in a vast number of social faux pas but that is all part and parcel of growing up for most of us. What do you make of this little chap, are you in awe like me or do you find it a little creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment