Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Buyer's Remorse, Part 572





I am wearing a weird outfit today. For some reason, when in search of a pencil skirt, which I am loving these days as they convey a nice professional look, I decided to purchase this somewhat less-professional green polka-dotted number from forever 21. I thought, hey, this is kind of fun, it fits me perfectly, and it's only 17 cents. Why not? And then it hung in my closet, mocking me. "I am a green polka-dotted skirt," it informed me on a daily basis. "Why did you buy me? What on earth are you going to wear with me? I am ridiculous!" Today, mostly out of desperation, I forced myself to wear it, pairing it with a heather gray t-shirt, my beloved tan Target flats (of which I have two pairs; seriously, ladies, look into these), and a green jersey scarf that I thought might play up the fun factor a bit. I think I might just look like i got confused on the way to the preppy party, though. Thoughts? (Be gentle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment