Friday, August 4, 2006

Attention New Yorkers! Awesome Sale Alert!



Lovers of real vintage and reconstructed vintage, get thee to Mulberry and Houston. You will see a sign for the Zachary's Smile "attic sale," you will go down the steps, and then you will find racks and boxes of great stuff, most things $25 and under. You may also find a very tall black drag queen in hot pants, and Manhattan moms yammering away on their cell phones, but only if you're lucky like me. I got a sweet Fifties-ish dress for $30, and a cute pencil skirt for $15. I passed on a red-and-white crochet dress that would be perfect for Santacon (because yes, I am already thinking about my Santacon outfit) because I didn't feel like feeling like a jackass trying it on. But I might go back! Recommended!





No comments:

Post a Comment