Friday, January 12, 2007

A Crushing Defeat Victory is Mine!



ARGH. Maybe you didn't catch it, but I issued a breaking-news update about the fabulous Naturalizer double-strap "Magnify" boot, about the even further markdown taken, making them a tantalizing $79.99, instead of $99.50. I stupidly waited on purchasing them until today (payday, you see, sad as that is), and now they are straight-up GONE. Goddammit. Maybe they'll magically show up again? I now NEED these boots. Boooooo, Internet. UPDATE: But yay, 1-800 numbers! For the boots are available if you call them. Huzzah! Let us gaze on their loveliness once again...



I will console myself continue the boot-buying spree with the boots below, instead, which I tried on in the store yesterday and which are pretty fabulous in their own right, and have the additional plus of being vouched for by my friend Amy. So. Brown boots (though they also come in black), pretty much a steal at $69.99. Righty-ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment