Friday, July 13, 2007

Footwear Friday

Today I have the attention span of a melting ice. Or something. Anyway, I'm totes shoegasming over the following:
($355, Martin Margiela, Barneys)
I'm such a hypocrite, because I'm shoegasming over these Martin Margiela platforms. Helloooo -- the platforms are LUCITE, as better demonstrated here:

As seen on MonaMoore.com.


($290, Martin Margiela, Barneys)


($375, Martin Margiela, MonaMoore.com)
See, here I am again, hypocriting all over the place, since I normally hate T-straps. But I love these, and fortunately I have a very similar pair of Repettos that I got at Steven Alan for a wackataculous $35!


($242, Pierre Hardy, Alohahag.com)
These are just outstanding. I'd probably wear them every day for a month straight if I owned 'em. But I may just settle for buying these which I've had my eye on for months now:

($41, Jeffrey Campbell, Lulusfashionlounge.com)


Oh yeah, check out some more of Martin Margiela's rad designs here.


($306, Dries Van Noten, MonaMoore.com)
I'd even wear these with my pajamas.


($49.50, Nicole Ritter, Lulusfashionlounge.com)
It turns out that my cohort blogged about these ages ago. For once, we agree! (More disagreement to come as we're about to go head-to-head on a 'Binge -- stay tuned.) These also remind me of previously blogged-about Chie Maharas and F-Troupe.


Finally, and not related to footwear, I like this bag:
($30, Rampage, eBay)
Weeeee! Summer stripes!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment