Friday, August 31, 2007

JACKETS: PART 2: Everybody In Great Grey Coats!

A follow-up post to my grey coats post, part I from the other day, in descending order of prostitution location.


Turnin' Tricks At Soho House:
(Apprx $1248 USD, Alexander Wang, Brownsfashion.com)
Via Catwalkqueen. This coat by Alexander Wang, who is fucking everywhere right now is a work of art. I wouldn't know whether to wear it (and risk dripping coffee on it, as I so inevitably do on the walk to the train at least two out of five mornings a week) or have it mounted and framed and hang it above my bed.



Turnin' Tricks At The Time:
($594, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Bleuclothing.com)
Also a thing of pristine beauty, although nowhere near as gorgeous as the Alexander Wang jacket. It could be winter forever if I had that to keep me warm.


Turnin' Tricks At The Hotel On Rivington:
($232, Plastic Island, Blondette.com)
So simple and little girl chic without being too barfy cutesy pie.


Turnin' Tricks At The Times Square Hilton:
($139, Asos.com)
I absolutely love this jacket, both because and despite the fact that it's named for my favorite trashionista namesake, Lindsay Lohan. And it's waaaaay cheaper than a Mike & Chris, which it totes looks like.



Turnin' Tricks In A Port Authority Bathroom:
($68, Roxy, Tillys.com)
Roxy would usually never be my thing, but this plaid grey coat is too cute. Tillys and Roxy -- who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment