Friday, December 21, 2007

Excuses, Excuses, And We're Almost Off To the UK!


We're big assholes. Our hearts are here at Chez Binge, but our hands are furiously banging away at job-related assignments. Boo! I, Tamron Lohan, am getting ready to depart on a trip to London and Scotland, while MKHo has sweetly agreed to play back-up babysitter to my emotionally unstable cat, who I'll now post some photos of because I am lazy, and they are right on my desktop:


Him atop my bedroom door.


Demonstrating the many uses of reusable bags. (Note: that's not my arm!)


Shimmying out of his lobster costume (for dogs).


Okay. Next. All you cosmopolitan Binge readers out there: where should I go in London (I was there about seven years ago, and I've never been to Scotland) -- I'll be staying in Clapham -- and Edinburgh? OBVIOUSLY TopShop, and Covent Garden and Camden Market, but are there any cool shops -- vintage? -- that won't leave me dashing to buy an international calling card to phone Chase and ask them to extend my credit card limit??

Comment or email me through the informative "About Me" section of this "Web log."

No comments:

Post a Comment