Monday, March 3, 2008

Picture Postcard - Guilty Pleasure

Ronson
Well it has been a while since I sent you a picture postcard, apologies for that. I am going to make up for it though with sharing a confession with you, I quite like how Mark Ronson dresses. Yes, it is a little faux Beatles (after recently catching him on that god awful Lily Allen show) and I am not a fan of his a producer/musician (in my opinion adding a brass section every single time does not a remix make), I even dislike his weird voice but I do like that he is bringing a little old school style to the Awards Bashes (Best British Male...really, whatever happened to Robbie Williams...). Am I crazy?
Yes. Yes you are. I have no idea what he dresses like as I can't get past his annoying, continually bored looking face. Sorry, I know I've said that we should try to be positive on the blog, but I can't stand that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment