Monday, September 29, 2008

These Boots Are Made for Bloggin'

Oh, hi! I've been laying low lately, did anyone notice? I'm yawning back into the binge zone because I need to know: WHICH BOOTS TO BUY?? So many, many, many lovelies. Help me decide, won't you?



I've been dying for a pair of off-white boots since Aiken was a boy. These might be the Ones! Seychelles "Dirty Laundry" boots, $179.95. They also come in tan and black. Which brings me to my next hmmmm:




BCBGirls "Petler" boots, $178.95 with an instant $25 off = $153.95. A reader tipped me to these as a nice alternative to Loeffler Randall (aka $750) boots. These look mighty fine to me.





Steve Madden also has some tempting boots this season, and after getting so much mileage out of the pair of his I got last year, I'd gladly sign up for another pair. Such as these "Intyce" boots, $199.95. Comes in black too...which to buy?? I might have to boycott, however, based on the ridiculous spelling. Seriously, there's no call for that.





Then we have this funky number: the 80%20 "Jackie" hidden-wedge boot, $188. Don't know why, but I'm just drawn to these.




And obviously, these Frye "Sam" boots, $398, are just f'ing awesome. Someone buy for me? Perhaps with the thousand bucks I was just overhearing we should all be stuffing under our mattresses for when the world ends? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment