Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beauty Wishlist: Laura Geller's Lip-Shaped "Must Haves" Pouch + My Own Private Home Shopping Network!

($35, Laura Geller, Sephora)
Inspired by my Lindsay Lohan Lips belt post (yes, I realize how OBnXs that sounds -- inspired by "my awesome self!") -- oh yeah, and THANK you to the anon commenter who clued me in to the fact that that lips belt is probably Fornarina -- I now REALLY want this Laura Geller "Must Haves" kit because it comes in a presh lips pouch. Actually, I'd really rather just have the pouch, but that ain't the way the world works, is it?

The $35 kit comes with Spackle Under Makeup Primer, Lip Spackle, and Bronze-N-Brighten baked powder, again, in the cuters red, lip-shaped pouch. But like I said, I mainly just want the lips pouch.

And speaking of Laura Geller, I tried out her Eyeshadow Duo in Caramel Latte, and I weeeeealllly want. Must say, it looked gorgeous on my pasty-ass self. But I restrained myself so I could pay for more important stuff, like rent! But it's on my beauty wishlist:
($15, Laura Geller, Dermstore.com)
You can't really tell from the photo, but this duo is full of beautiful, glimmering speckles and sparkles. But not in the candy raver way, which is good.

Okay, so just like I try to save money by going "Windows" shopping -- my version of window shopping -- I've been trying to rediscover stuff I forgot I owned. In this case, I was looking through my Etsy jewelry shop (ahem!) and realized that for some UNGODLY reason, no one had bought my awesome vintage lips necklace. Sucks for everyone else! I reclaimed it and have been happily wearing it for the low, low price of ZERO!
Hooray for "Home Shopping!" Though of course, if anyone wants to do some REAL jewelry shopping for cute repurposed vintage jewelry made BY me, well then you feel free, and I'll be buying that Laura Geller eyeshadow duo, I sure will you betcha, geegarsh, by golly, can I call ya Joe!? Winky dinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment