Thursday, April 16, 2009

Temperley London Bridal Open House In NYC: Saturday April 25


Bridal sorts in NYC. DEFINITELY do go check out the Temperley London bridal open house this Saturday, April 25.

Details:
Saturday, April 25, 2009
10am-6pm

Temperley London Boutique
453 Broome Street, 2nd Floor, NYC

Featuring:
Temperley London's Newly Launched
Made-to-Order & Off-the-Peg bridal collections
La Perla Intimates
Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
Mr. Boddington's stationery
Thom James Flowers

RSVP Krystina Banahasky at 212.219.2929
KrystinaB@temperleylondon.com

I went to Temperley a few weeks ago and tried on a few dresses. Temperley wedding dresses are phenomenal on every level -- lots of flowy, goddessy, Deco-inspired glam dresses, plus some lacy pieces too, and whimsical accents like butterflies. Below are a few of my favorites. Oh, and the Temperley boutique is so amazingly designed that you will want to MOVE IN PERMANENTLY. And Krystina at Temperley is fantastic and the least pushy salesperson I've met in my entire wedding dress-shopping experience.


Adria -- one of my favorites. Check out the beautiful yellow and white detailing.


Faun -- more of that gorgeous Deco-y butterfly detail.


Jean -- one of my favorites. It was so fun to try on and actually really flattering across my midsection, but my stooopid chest wasn't having it. Still, an immaculate piece of work. (Both the dress AND my chest -- HEYOHHHH!)



Zora dress. It's about $2,990. Far more beautiful in person. I was strongly considering this dress.

The Catronia. The show pony. Seriously, this is my dream dress right here.

+ Not in New York? Check out Temperley bridal here. (Thanks, "Internet!")

No comments:

Post a Comment