Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I can tell my kids Big B was my first child

‘Paa’ is a very special movie for Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan, who is playing Amitabh Bachchan's mother in her forthcoming movie "Paa", says that now she can proudly tell everyone that the 67-year-old megastar was her first child.

"After this role, I can proudly tell my children and grandchildren that Big B was my first child. Not even in my wildest dreams had I thought of playing mother to the living legend of the industry," said Vidya Balan.

"It was a humbling experience to work with Bachchanji. This is a very special movie for me," she added.

Balan is paired with Abhishek Bachchan in "Paa", which is an emotional story of a father-son relationship. Amitabh will be seen as Abhishek's 13-year-old son Auro who is suffering from a rare disease progeria, which accelerates ageing.

The film is schedule for a Dec 4 release.

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment