Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DAMN YOU, AUSTRALIA AND YOUR LEE LICKS JEANS?

(Apprx $198 USD, Licks, Generalpants.com.au)
Curses, Australia! Blast and damn, Lee Licks jeans! DAMN YOUR SORDID PAIRING.

Ugh. These ripped skinny motorcycle jeans are so perfect for me that I can only imagine Lee's designers created an entire Tamar mood board full of photos of me and my favorite things before designing them ESPECIALLY FOR ME! So WHY are Lee's Licks jeans -- they're described as "jeggings" (shudder) but look more jeans than "-eggings" in the photo above -- only sold in Australia??!?!? That makes no sense whatsoever!

Okay, I take back what I said about damning Australians. You people are lovely, and you make a FANTASTIC Riesling. Now WHICH of you lovely Aussies want to send me a pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment