Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blatant Self-Promotion Is the New Black!

Hey, anybody looking to score some deals on bags, some of which have been seen in the, uh, "pages" of Fashion Binge in the past? I'm unloading some of my lesser-used bags on eBay in order to cut down on closet clutter (say that five times fast). I love all of these bags (even though some of them remain unused) but their time has come. Check 'em out, and bid with confidence, ladies!





Bulgari bag. This is THE bag. I love it to death, but I always thought it was too good to actually use. And I was afraid of getting it dirty. Anyone know what this might possibly be worth? I have no idea. It's gorgeous, though, no?



African-print hobo bag



Graffiti-print circle bag



Basket-weave bucket bag



Dark red messenger bag



Mao Tse-Tung messenger bag



Orange faux-leather bag



Coral faux-leather bag (I like to call it the "boob bag")



Vintage chain mail (ish) envelope clutch

Happy bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment