Tuesday, February 27, 2007

No, No, No: A World of No

Why?

($98, Jeffrey Campbell, Urban)
Urban Outfitters, WHY? Why why why? There's just no excuse for this kind of nonsense. You know, I work hard all day. I get a LOT of emails. I don't need YOU clogging up my inbox with this kind of fashion crime.


($39, Alloy.com)
A crime against good taste. This kind of thing could be harmful if it gets into the wrong hands. Like Sienna Miller's, for example. Unless you are an adorable lisping, gap-toothed four-year-old in pigtails and/OR you work on a farm sowing seeds, overalls are OFF limits to you!


One more crime of fashion passion:

ALL of the "also-a-purse" creations found here. Here is just a SMALL tasting of the shit platter she offers:










And I didn't even start on the holiday collection. Now I KNOW it's not very nice to hate on someone's work, but it's also not nice to walk around with a $300 plaster and enamel replica of the LoveBoat hanging around your wrist. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment