Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Am I Crazy?

...or does Clarks have some acceptably cute shoes now? I was drawn into the store this afternoon by some interesting lines spotted through the window and was amazed to find myself actually considering the purchase (or at least the trying-on) of a couple of pairs. Check it:



Clarks Anissa wedge, $83.95. (Or $71.96, on sale at onlineshoes.com.



Clarks Handel heel, $64.99. Also in tan for a few bucks more.



Indigo Serrano thong, $83.95.



Clarks Thunder sandal, $62.96.



Clarks Degas sandal, $71.96.



Indigo Charity sandal, $78.95.





Indigo Siren sandal, $83.95.



I am such a sucker for a shoe with a button. Indigo Arnold slide, $88.95.





Privo Leap skimmer, $45.95. The only reason I didn't try this on is because I couldn't decide whether white or black would be better. They look sooo comfy, and they only weigh like five ounces! Amazingly light.

And with that I give you permission to go forth and purchase comfy, cute Clarks. Just hold off on the original, mkay?



Clarks Wallabee, $93.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment