Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Marc Jacobs: Great Shoes, Questionable Tat

Um, so apparently Marc Jacobs has a "real" MySpace page and, far more disturbingly, he apparently also has a tattoo of an M&M. Like the cartoony ones in the commercials. WTF?


(Photo from his MySpace page)

Weird, right? Anyone got any insight into the ink? Oh well. I like these:



($189, Marc Jacobs, Gothamcityonline.com)


And these:

($297, Marc Jacobs, Bloomingdale's)


And this... but...

($172, Marc Jacobs, Diabro.net)
I like the detailing on this top, but, um, does it have deodorant marks on it??? Eeps! And are those sorta Mom jeans?


Also, I discovered this while looking through Diabro.net:

($520, Alexander McQueen, Diabro.net)
Um, a 3/4-length Alexander McQueen Italian leather jacket for $500??? Five hundred AMERICAN dollars (not pounds??) Wows. I could actually justify that. It's gorgeous. Any takers? Better yet, my birthday's in barely two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment