Friday, June 22, 2007

Chie Mahara Shoes, Et Al

I am seeing nothin' but Chie Mahara shoes lately. And I'm lovin' about 90% of 'em.
They look so well made, and they're allegedly really comfz.

Here goes:

($154, Chie Mahara, Saks)
One of the best pairs of neutral heels I've seen in a montha Sundays, as "we" say in the "South." I might really truly rethink my no ankle straps personal policy.


($310, Chie Mahara, Sodafine.com)
Love the 1940s-esqueness!


($289, Chie Mahara, Pedshoes.com)
Probably my fave of all. Like walking on sunshine! Weeee!


($162, Chie Mahara, Jildorshoes.com)
Swooooony McSwoooonerson!


($310, Chie Mahara, Pedshoes.com)
Chie Mahara, are you trying to seduce me?


($297, Chie Mahara, SaviniShoes.com)
I'm yours! I love the selection here.


($297, Chie Mahara, Savinishoes.com)
Oh, behave!


($314, Chie Mahara, Haloshoes.com)
Unbelieveabley gorge.


($325, Chie Mahara, 4SpoiledMe.com)
A tiny bit whack, but also fairly rad.


($219, twenty two shoes)
I love twenty two shoes for similar reasons. Hand-made like woah.


($209, twenty two shoes)
The brown is beautiful too.

($66, F-Troupe, OakNYC.com)
Totes sophisticado!


($212, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Jildorshoes.com)
OMG. WANT WANT WANT WANT. And look at the pic of MJ -- nice, normal MJ! Not scary manorexic MJ!


($45, Nicole, OakNYC.com)
Quite cute, and not unreasonably high for a wedge. And probably the most affordable item I've ever seen at Oak.


($99, Tracy Reese, Anthropologie)
You only live once. Why not own a pair of ocelet pumps?... I guess...


($48, Urban Outfitters)
Damn you, UO! Keep reeling me back in!


And now, here it is, folks, your moment of morts:
(Approx $111 USD, Irregular Choice (who else?), Shoe-shop.com)
Um, exactly HOW did this get past the brainstorming phase and into development?

No comments:

Post a Comment