Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fantasy Shopping the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale

I did a little better my second time fantasy shopping: $3,616 in my shopping bag. I just realized: this is kind of the chew-'n'-spit version of shopping. Not that I'm promoting that, just...uh...okay, yeah, that's gross. But the shopping version is a lot more satisfying! Check out my picks from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.

First up: dresses!



BCBGirls 'Leana' jersey dress, $58.90. This looks a bit lot like a LaRedoute knit dress I blogged a while back (SOME of us have seen cute shit there before now, see). What can I say: I love a good contrasting tie belt.



Trina Turk 'Billie' dress, $159.90. So fun.



Velvet swing dress, $57.90. Looks a teeeeeensy bit short.



Tocca 'Chiara' shirtdress, $169.90.



Ella Moss 'Cheryl' jersey dress, $92.90.



Lewis Cho sleeveless boatneck dress, $116.90.



Tocca 'Mona' cami dress, $197.90.



Lewis Cho striped boatneck dress, $123.90.



Maggy London print dress, $78.90.



Calvin Klein voile party dress, $84.90.

Moving on: tops!



BCBG Max Azria sleeveless jersey top, $57.90.



Nanette Lepore 'Anchors Away' drawstring top, $143.90.



Robert Rodriguez ruffle silk top, $175.90.



Generra belted tank top, $62.90.



Free People embroidered voile camisole, $58.90.



Love Squared dobby stripe top, $19.90.

And now: hot skirts!



BCGB Max Azria tie-back wool skirt, $105.90. I see all these hot young women in midtown wearing professional, high-waisted skirts and feel almost shlumpy even if I'm wearing a cute dress. This is hot.



Laundry by Shelli Segal twill skirt, $104.90. Cuter, perhaps.



AK Anne Klein eyelet border skirt, $65.90.

Seasonally unnecessary jackets!



Cynthia Steffe 'Darling' trench coat, $329.90. So intensely cute.



Diesel 'Kaleidoscope' trench coat, $191.90.



Coffee Shop trapeze jacket, $31.90, but due to the perils of fantasy shopping, no longer available. Waaaaah, I was totally gonna get it, too!



Coffee Shop Fit & Flare trench coat, $44.90.



Nine West belted crinkle cotton trench coat, $72.90.

One-offs that fit into no category!



Nick & Mo 'Doris' short-sleeve jacket, $35.90.



Lucky Brand 'Sundown' skinny stretch jeans, $57.90.



Free People roll-up ripstop pants, $58.90.



White + Warren raglan cardigan, $65.90.



Kersh cable-knit hoodie, $51.90.

OMG I almost forgot accessories!



Cole Haan 'Taran' embroidered clutch, $96.90.

Including shoes!!



Frye 'Lola Zigzag' sandals, $99.90.



NaNa Derry wedge, previously blogged and now even further marked down to $39.90. I originally loved the fuchsia and teal colors, but now I'm into the tan.



Biviel '518' flat, $82.90.



Geox Chiara 2 flat, $89.90.



I'm almost certain I'll receive a thorough dousing of haterade in the comments for this pair, but whatever: Corso Como 'Emma' flats, $89.90.



Funktastic: Sperry Top-Sider tie skimmer, $32.90.



DV by Dolce Vita 'Carnival 4' Sandal, $49.90.



Rieker Antistress 'Dunja 65' Mary Jane, $58.90. I love these but unfortunately not the strap.



I love the chunkiness of this pointy-toed pump. Sort of updates the pointy toe, for me. Corso Como 'Betty' pump, $89.90.

And....that's it. Off to eat food now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment