Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back in the Saddle!

Greetings, bingers! Have you missed me? Forgotten I existed? Apologies...I've been busy. Too busy to blog! The horror. But I'm here to take some baby steps back into the fashion realm, as it is totes time for real people to start stocking up on new fall clothes. If you're anything like me, you wait till the air turns chilly till you start thinking about coats and pants and stuff. And it has, and I am. So here's a few things that have caught my eye today....



My friend Alison and I were just talking about the need for comfy, forgiving long-sleeved jersey dresses. And here one is! Banana Republic 3/4-sleeve V-neck jersey dress, $128.



Exclusive to the dotcom, this Isaac Mizrahi for Target merino turtleneck dress, $44.99, looks luscious and comes in lots of other colors, too.



The Libertine for Target shirtdress, on clearance for $20.99, would be a great way to transition the voluminous summer shape into fall. I picture this with black tights and boots, of course.



Old Navy balooon-sleeve dress, $29.50. Cheap, cute...Old Navy.



Mossimo cardigan in mineral yellow, $17.99.



Here's another cute little cardigan from Kimchi & Blue, on sale for $29.99.



I'm not too bowled over by what I've seen online of Vera Wang's line for Kohl's, but I do like the look of the pleated-hem skirt, $64, which distinguishes itself with the contrasting materials, and all those fun chunky hats.





This J.Crew felted-wool mini was the one I wanted to blog a while back but wasn't available. $88.



Speaking of mod: Banana Republic striped T-shirt dress, $19.99.



And here's another color-popping little skirt from Libertine for Target, now on clearance for $17.49.



J. Crew pinwale cord trousers, $89.50. Now, ninety bucks is a lot to spend on a pair of pants (for me anyway), but these look pretty sweet.





It's a little early for this, but I'm mesmerizezd by the electric blue color of this J. Crew goosedown puffer jacket, $178.



Finally, cute Uggs! $350.

No comments:

Post a Comment