Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Vince Camuto's O'Shea Shoe: Perfect Valentine's Heel!

Eee! A late edition to today's Valentine's shoe-related post:


($119.95, Vince Camuto, Nordstrom)
Okay, these "O'Shea" pumps look a l'il wack from the front, but check out the side view:

Perfecto for the current architectural shoe trend, no? And I'll be honest, while the pink ones are fun -- I wouldn't wear them prolly, but if I saw a girl walkin' down the street in them, I'd clap for that shit -- I really want the yellow ones to be my Valentine:
Actually, I think I want Vince Camuto to be my Valentine! Every time I pause to admire shoes in a store window or online, they end up being Vince Camuto. (I sort of think of them as more upscale Steve Madden). And Vince, if you're reading this: I'm a size 8. Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment