Monday, January 26, 2009

Cashmere Curls = PERFECT Curls For UNDER Two Bucks!

++ UPDATE: Moar curly hair tips here! ++



($1.79, LA Looks, Drugstores and Such!)
Do NOT laugh. LA Looks' Cashmere Curls gel gives you (read: me!) SPECTACULADO curls, and this shiz is under $2. PERFECT CURLS for less than the price of a LATTE, people! I'm using it in this photo, and, I'll be like the fourth to admit, my hair looks phenoms:

... And I'm only saying that because people said that on Facebook, totally unsolicited. And because if you have curly hair, you NEED to get LA Looks' Cashmere Curls.

And now, I will allow Boyz II Men to express the sentiments that are totally similar (except a bit more exaggerated, and way more Hilfiger and silk PJs) to the way I feel about Cashmere Curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment