Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why and what next in London Fashion?

"Why and What Next in London Fashion?" is a panel discussion at the Design Museum this Friday, June 12, 7-8PM. I will be part of this informal seminar where we will discuss what directions London fashion might be headed for in the future and it would be great if some of you could come down. Thankfully I will not be on my own (so you won't be forced to merely listen to the ramblings of a persistant mumbler) and I might just hide behind an impressive list of fellow bloggers including Alex Fury from SHOWstudio, Elaine Robertson of YouWereNeverLovelier, Jeanie Annan-Lewin of FatFashionAssistant, Leon Bailey-Green, Rebekah Roy of Stylist Stuff, Vicki Loomes from Fashion156 and I've even managed to drag a certain Susie along with me as well. The talk is part of the Super Contemporary exhibition which aims to celebrate the fearlessly progressive spirit of London's greatest creative minds, past and present. If you are in London tomorrow night then please do come down to the Design Museum as we explore the why and what next in London fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment