Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Doing The Avon 3-Day Walk For Breast Cancer! Wanna Donate? Wanna Buy Shoes?



DOODS! I am doing the Avon 3-Day Walk for (against, really) Breast Cancer in New York in October. 39 miles, 3 days, rain or shine -- hopefully shine.

Chances are you either HAVE boobs or KNOW someone who has them or BOTH! So, wanna give me money? Donate here http://walk.avonfoundation.org/goto/tamar

And/or, if you're the type of person who needs AN INCENTIVE, which is fine, I'm selling these FUCKING AWESOME vintage heels and putting the $ into my fund!




They're a size 8M but would fit a large 7 or a 7.5 best. They're J. Renee and look pretty much unworn (I bought them online and they didn't fit. Wah!)
3" heel with amazing gold hardware on toe and heel and metallic animal print squigglies against black material.

The bottoms are marked $56.00 from a previous resale shop, but I'm selling them for $32.00 -- most of that will go straight into my Avon Breast Cancer Walk fund (with the exception of shipping bucks.)

Want 'em? First person to email me at tamron at gmail dot com gets them! (US only pleeeeze!)


Want

No comments:

Post a Comment