Friday, July 10, 2009

Marc By Marc Jacobs USA Beach Bag

Not that I even KNOW from a beach these days, and seriously, if I see ONE MORE FUCKING FACEBOOK UPDATE about how you can't WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIT for your effing trip to Cabo Wabo or Sea World or Seven Flags or the beaches of Beantown or P-town or the Emerald Isle or whatever I will probably not be able to restrain myself and I will probably punch you. It probably won't hurt, and I'll probably be really because it's really immature, but still. What I'm trying to say is that A VACATION WOULD BE REALLY NICE! ONE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE A WEDDING, FAMILY, OBLIGATIONS, OR SPENDING MY OWN MONEY. Not that weddings and family aren't nice. They are. But if someone wanted to give me a trip to somewhere with a beach and a bucket of Freeze Pops, that'd be fanfuckingtastic. I wouldn't know Montauk if it knocked on my door and evicted me.

Now what was I saying before I let out some pent-up aggression in an inappropriate setting? OH YEAH! Just that this vintage-inspired Marc by Marc Jacobs USA Tote is really cute. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYWHERE TO BRING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment