Monday, December 28, 2009

Sushmita Launcehs Modelling academy

Her company launches I Am She platform


Sushmita Sen is all set to launch her modeling academy I Am She, which will nurture young models. The winner of the I Am She beauty pageant will go on to represent India in the Miss Universe contest.

Sushmita, who is the first Indian to be crowned Miss Universe, has bought the rights to groom the girls for the pageant.

The ‘I Am She’ Platform is part of Sushmita Sen’s Tantra Entertainment, which was awarded the India franchisee to select “Miss Universe” participant by the Miss Universe Organisation.

I Am She pageant will take over from the Femina Miss India as a pre-curser to the Miss Universe contest.

On the philosophy of the platform, Sushmita said that it was about being comfortable with one’s self. “Though not a perfect human being, I like myself as I am. We are already who we are. Even if we try to live the life of others, we cannot escape ourselves. We need to be strong and confident, especially when things are not going our way,” she said.

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

No comments:

Post a Comment