Monday, December 21, 2009

This Is Really Happening Again: The Long Jersey Skirt

($138, Rachel Pally, Shopbop.com)
Really? This is really coming back? I mean, I like Rachel Pally, and also, there's nothing INHERENTLY wrong or bad about a long jersey skirt, except that it OFFENDS ALL OF MY SENSIBLE SENSES AND SENSIBILITIES! It's fine if you're Orthodox (I guess? Would Orthodox women wear this?), at the beach, or pregnant, but it's just such a meh look that takes me right back to the summer of 2003. I mean, I just cleaned out my closet and dropped some of these like a bad habit. Either wear shorts -- IF YOU MUST -- wear a CUTE SKIRT WITH SOME SEMBLANCE OF SHAPE, or suck it up and wear pants because you hate shorts like 98% of the rest of the female population. Long jersey skirts are like zzzzzz shapeless sacks and you should not be wearing one if you've graduated from college and/or are not on the beach and if you don't want people to think you're hiding other people under there. Also, do you really wanna look like a gypsy? No. That's all. Kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment