Friday, April 18, 2008

Going Once, Going Twice...

So, it turns out that the Hayden-Harnett bag I purchased from their online sample sale in a bag-buying frenzy is just a teensy-weensy bit smaller than I expected. I like to be able to carry around not just, as certain websites say, "a bottle of water and a magazine," but maybe also a book, a sweater, an extra pair of shoes...you get the drift. This "satchel" does not meet those requirements, but it is a gorgeous bag nonetheless. A gorgeous bag that was a final sale. Before I release it to the wilds of eBay, I thought I'd give you, the loyal Fashion Bingers, an opportunity to purchase it from me for what I paid for it. Which was $200, but which is $440 at full price. So. Interested? Questions? Get in touch!



Hayden-Harnett "Margot" satchel, for sale by owner (me), $200.

UPDATE: Sold! Yay, Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment