Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Only Happy When It Rains

Okay, that's not true. I'm pretty bummed about this weekend's upcoming craptacular weather. But how awesomely ridiculous would you feel if you were wearing one of these utterly hilarious creations?



Nubrella, $49.99. I'm guessing there's no smoking allowed in there. I'd wear it with something that looked a little like this:



Actually, I don't see why they didn't just go whole hog and make a huge plastic ball you could roll around in like Wayne Coyne:



Perhaps helpful commuters could propel you to your destination, possibly bouncing you down the street on their own old-fashioned umbrellas! Then there's this amazing invention:



The UFOCap, $noclue. I'd wear them with these:



And just to "make it fashion," as Tyra might say, check out this Jean Paul Gaultier number:



It's square! For when someone is being really annoying and needs a definite poke in the eye. I'd wear it with these, of course:



Here's hoping it's a little sunnier where you are this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment