Sunday, May 25, 2008

The French do it best... again

If you're anything like me, you spent last night watching the joy that is Eurovision. Let's not go in to the voting, but needless to say France were robbed. Oh well, just enjoy Sebastien Teller rocking a serious beard and sharp white suit.






Almost as good as last year's entry. Who ever thought wearing a cat sewn onto your collar could look so good? (warning: this song is ridiculously catchy)




I'm no where near as big a Eurovision fan as EJ but I watched the contest on Saturday, severely hungover from the previous night's exploits...and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! The acts were in the most parts enjoyable, I was however surprised by the number who sang in English despite their poor grasp of the language...and the judging was as bad as ever. Tellier was suberb even though his delivery borrowed a great deal from Jarvis Cocker...he rocked the white suit and he had the best entrance ever on a golf cart! I'm now a Eurovision convert

No comments:

Post a Comment