Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jewellery: Love2have

Rings seem to be the most popular type of men's jewellery. I suppose this is probably because by their nature they are normally quite plain and subdued (not that this is a necessity, but more showy rings seems to be left for the ladies). The only piece of jewellery that Steve wears, as he has said, is a plain silver band that I bought him once.


Ring

Hammered silver ring with gold inlay, £115

It was while I was searching for interesting men's rings that I came across Love2have. Pants name, but some really nice looking stuff. Forgive me if my choices are all variations on a theme, but hope you'll agree that it is a rather lovely theme.

While I think of it, a note for those who are ring averse and think that they'd be annoying to wear: I thought the exact same thing when I was given a ring for my 18th birthday, but by the time I'd worn it for a week it just felt wrong NOT to be wearing it... you get used to it surprisingly easily.

Bits I like:
- Black Rhodium Finish Stingray Ring, £115 (part of their goth collection apparently)

- Brick work ring, £140

- Wide slate silver ring, £89.50 (it's the little details that make the difference)

- Biker Tyre Tread Zirconium Ring, £150 (I think this falls into the awesome or awful category... maybe a bit expensive for something that, for me at least, is a bit of a gimmicky piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment