Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sorry, But I Like Nicole Richie's Airplane Dress!


Tearing a virtual page from Vain and Vapid's Nicole Richie Chanel airplane dress post to do one of my own. (More pix here.) While I agree with many of the commenters' spot-on assessment that yes, the dress indeed looks like it was fashioned from pediatric scrubs, I think it's adorbsly fun in an '80s way.

Some more sophisticated takes from the same era of fun-tacky:
($396, Alice + Olivia, Shopbop)
Ridiculous, and I love it. The best way to do '80s -- one big-ass statement piece.



($194, Charlotte Ronson, Shopbop)
Love the graphic print over the silky stripes.


I just watched Wall Street, and I would very much like a wardrobe that resembles the art of Gordon Gecko's home and the furniture Bud Fox's second apartment. Minus the greed. Plus the cash. Minus the imprisonment.


No comments:

Post a Comment