Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bluefly Bridal Binge! Vera Wang, Bagdley Mischka And More! ROP!

I cannot even BELIEVE how many amazors potential wedding dresses Bluefly is STOCKED with right now. And by wedding dresses, I mean either non-traditional wedding dresses to wear AS your wedding dress or TO a wedding. Do BLUEFLY a favor and GET THEM OFF THEIR HANDS, okay? They're practically PAYING YOU to buy these gems! Also, apparently "just today," you can get 15% off dresses (discount taken at checkout), so DO IT!

($448, Badgley Mischka, Bluefly)
I am feeling SO many emotions about this dress, all of them POSITIVE and overwhelming. It's sorta what I was hoping for with my Nicole Miller fail, but this looks even more fantasticosa! I'm not a fan of the wrap, but no big whoop, right?


($402, Badgley Mischka, Bluefly)
Puh-retty!


($331, Badgley Mischka, Bluefly)
I'm not usually a fan of pleats like these, but I like the structured bib. Cool for alt-bridesmaids dresses!


($501, Amsale, Bluefly)
I mean, look me in the EYE and TELL me that Amsale's "Duet" gown isn't to DIE! It's simple but commanding and not overwhelming tacky. And that sexy back! LOVE! Also, short ladies, you CAN wear full gowns. And I love that this is full but not like the width of a sedan. This width is perfect for a shortie like myself.


($125, Vera Wang, Bluefly)
Definitely not for me, but if you're looking for a more traditional wedding gown, um, HI! This Vera Wang is like four cents, relatively speaking. I could see this being really purdy on a tall, thin type.


($331, Vera Wang, Bluefly)
Much better on shorties or tall types!


($400, Vera Wang, Bluefly)
Love the pretty stone color. Nice for a fall/ early winter wedding.


($324, Vera Wang, Bluefly)
I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT THIS DRESS! IT'S LIKE I MADE IT WITH MY OWN HANDS! SOMEONE BUY IT! PLEASE! LOOK HOW GORGEOUSLY EARLY '60S IT IS!!!!!!!!


($221, BCBG Max Azria, Bluefly)
EEE. Love the black-on-white detailing!



($301, Adam, Bluefly)
Wooden beads aren't so me, but this is still a super gorj beach wedding dress!


($169, BCGB Max Azria, Bluefly)
Not so me, but still really stunning -- especially that open back.


($220, BCBG Max Azria, Bluefly)
One of my favorite -- love the champagne-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment