Friday, March 20, 2009

Edressme's White Sale and Reception-Dress Dreams

So my dreams of a reception costume change continue to pop up, despite having The Dress. Perhaps I can change just prior to the afterparty? Not least because of edressme's Simply White sale, which knocks 20% off their white dresses, of which they have a bunch. Some of them unfortunately look like Mandee's rejects, the stuff of spandex nightmares, but here are my picks:


Kirribilla "Deirdre" minidress, on sale for $272. Those sleeves are amazing, and sharp shoulders are totally in!



Another cute offering from Kirribilla, the "Selene" dress, $316, with gorgeous ruffled collar, and bonus: pockets!



This ecoskin Ecoskin dress, $116, is floaty but fitted: a perfect combo. And while it's not much of a party dress, I suppose, it would be just so chic for a trip to the courthouse.


That's it for things I like from edressme, but look at what I found at asos:



Miss Milne Layered Frill Sleeve Dress, $91.22. I always LOVE tiered dresses and then they look like crap on me, though. Maybe this one would be different, because it has a waist tie??

Whaddaya think, peanut gallery?

No comments:

Post a Comment