Sunday, March 15, 2009

The First Wedding Ring I Really Like

Wedding bands are so boring. A circle of diamonds? Snooze. I want something simple, sure, but with a twist. Perhaps literally. We'll see. But tonight I found this awesome, awesome ring, with a little hidden diamond. You can wear it with the diamond facing you, or so it's facing out. I'd probably keep it as my little secret. I'm comforting myself with the fact that it's wider than I think I want a band to be, because goddamn, this thing is over $5k. (That's the price for platinum, and I want a silver metal; yellow gold is obviously cheaper, but it doesn't come in white gold.) Isn't it excellent, though?





Neissing "Refuge" ring, $2864 for yellow gold and $5552 for platinum 6mm bands.

Anybody got any tips on sources for unusual wedding bands like this?

UPDATE: I am further comforted by a friend's reference to this ring as both "wacky" and "Diamond Clitoris."

No comments:

Post a Comment