Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FashionBinge's MAJOR Ankle Boot Binge!

What with fuggo flip-flops and whatnot entering store windows for the summer season (even though I've been wearing my sleeping-bag-with-arms super-duper warm coat for the past week), it is time to STOCK UP on cute ankle boots or booties or whatever you want to call them to wear with skinny jeans, leggings, tights and skirts, or whatevs. Cheyck up on all of these great booties on SALE!

($148, Free People)
Don't LOVE the bow, but I don't hate it. Since it's monotone, it's still conspicuous enough.


($164, Jeffrey Campbell, Nordstrom)
Normally I'd say these are too too much, what with the cut-outs and the studs, but in black I think they work. I'd do it.

($200, Casadei, Footcandyshoes.com)
Everyone always freaks out over Louboutin, but PLEASE give Casadei some love, okay? They were all over the red carpet at the Oscars. They're usually three times as much, but these are just $200. Woot!

($135, Shane And Shawn, Endless.com)
These are KINDA bad but could work on the right girl... or guy.


($135, Helle Comfort, Zappos.com)
Kinda wack but they could be gorgeous on. And they've even got the word "comfort" built right in!

($184, Claudia Ciuti, Nordstrom)
Not a HUGE fan of open-toed shoes, but I do like these.



($152, Diesel, Yoox.com)
I have absolutely no use for a pair of white booties, but if I did need a pair, I'd get these.


($49, Newport News)
MADONNA PARTY!


($68, Arden B.)
Sorta springy.


($412, Casadei, Endless)
Two-tone patent leather, and suede on the vamp! Studs and metallics, blah blah, these are a few of my favorite things!! All at once! On ONE shoe! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment