Monday, May 11, 2009

The tie type

After a weekend break at the Kentish sea side I've returned to the capital with throbbing wisdom teeth pain. My wisdom teeth have a habit of playing up so it might be time for them to be taken out (oh dear) so to take my mind off the pain and to share a little smile fodder on a Monday morning to one and all, here is Ed Nacional's Tie-pography (thanks to Swiss Miss for the heads up on this). Nacional's display typeface is constructed from his personal tie collection. A large amount of the collection was acquired from his dad, the rest bought at flea markets, thrift stores with a few brand new purchases sprinkled throughout (much like my own collection). I love projects like this and reading up on his tie-pography certainly helps take my mind off the pain of wisdom (until the co-codamal kicks in anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment