Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two Great (Bridal) Shoes, Two Very Different Prices

Recently I thought I found the absolute purrrrfect wedding shoe: The Stuart Weitzman "Oboe."



Wedge so you don't sink in the grass, extremely cute bow, dyeable to any color your heart or shoe man can dream up...just utterly best. Except for the price tag: $360. That could pay for, say, a second reception dress! Sadly, the Oboe was not a play I could make.

Turns out I'm gonna be sinking in the grass (hopefully not too much), because I did just go ahead and buy those oft-discussed Melissa Anglomania shoes with the red hearts (from Epaulet, of course). But if I was getting married inside? I'd totally go for these:




Nina Electra pump in ivory, $80. Again: $80. Someone, please, get married in these!

Then go on your island honeymoon and wear these wherever you go:



Steven "Bianna" sandal, $120. (Or purchase the identical knockoff at Alloy, as I will. Thanks to Cheap Chicas for the tip!)

In other shoe news, I think I'll get these huaraches for the summer:



Jeffrey Campbell "Gloria Tie" sandals, $84.

No comments:

Post a Comment