Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kim Kardashian in Sex Tape: Such Shame!

Alanis Morissette had it wrong. Rain on your wedding day isn't ironic. Neither are 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.
Instead, Kim Kardashian found time this week to provide the best definition yet of this term: acting ashamed of a sex tape during a nationally-televised interview, despite the fact that said interview would NEVER have taken place if not for this sex tape.


"There's embarrassment and shame and so much that comes along with it," Kardashian said, simultaneously counting the giant wads of money bank-rolled from the tape in her head.

How did she ever get through the incident that made her famous?


Kim cited the support of ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush, along with her family

"That was something that he really helped me through," she said of Reggie and the video. "And that was what my family was for, as well, so I feel like I've dealt with it, and now I move on from it and I don't really go there."


Incredibly, fake sex tape shame was NOT the most ridiculous thing Kim said during this interview. Have you heard how much she paid for a watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment