Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wish List: Tiffany Lacquer Bracelets

I saw these Tiffany Elsa Peretti (one of Tiffany & Co.'s original jewelry designers) lacquer bangles at a Tiffany preview event a few months back, and I've had them on my mental wishlist since then. And then lo and behold, Natalie Portman style jacked me when she wore one to the premiere of "No Strings Attached" or "Friends Who Have Sex With Friends" or whatever that horrifying looking Ashton Kutcher movie is called.



($395, Tiffany)
Aren't they just gorgeous perfection? And they're a departure from the silver-heart-chain-bracelets that I usually think of when I think of Tiffany. I love the polished shine. And I'd especially love how the black one would look on my wrist! Right next to a blue one! Right next to an orange one!

No comments:

Post a Comment